Things to know
- After downloading a show, you have a limited amount of time to view it before it expires.
- If your download expires within 7 days, the downloads page displays how many days remain.
- Once you start watching a download, it expires within 48 hours.
Renew an expired download
- Open discovery+ on your phone or tablet.
- Select the Downloads icon (bottom edge).
- Select the Expired icon on the episode or video.
- Select Renew Download.
Note Not all titles are available to renew once they've expired. If the show or video is no longer available on discovery+, you will not be able to renew the download.
To learn more about downloading shows on discovery+, go to Download discovery+ shows.