A Roku PIN (personal identification number) is a four-digit code that can be created via your Roku account to help manage payments, subscriptions and services. Once a PIN has been created, it must be used to authorize any transaction. A message asking for a Roku PIN typically appears when downloading an app or streaming channel.
If you don't remember your Roku PIN, please follow the steps below to update:
- Go to my.roku.com on your mobile or desktop browser. Sign in to your account if prompted.
- Under PIN Preferences, select the "Update" button to open the PIN settings menu.
- Enter four digits to create a new PIN or update your current PIN.
- Select your PIN usage preferences from the options provided. You can also choose to turn off the PIN function.
- Select "Save Changes" to save your PIN and preferences.