There are many reasons why you may receive an error message during video playback with the prefix "DRM," including certain limitations with our ability to stream specific shows and episodes in your location, using older devices, and/or an issue with your HDMI cables.
If you are having video playback issues and receive an error message with "DRM," please try the following steps:
- Power off your device and TV.
- If you're using an HDMI cable, unplug it from your device and TV.
- Turn on your device and TV.
- Reconnect your HDMI cable to your device and TV.
- Open the discovery+ app, and try watching something.
If you continue to experience issues with video playback, please contact us.