If you subscribed to discovery+ through Amazon Prime Video Channels, The Roku Channel, DIRECTV, DIRECTV STREAM, DISH, or Sling TV, you’ll need to stream discovery+ using those apps where you signed up. (You won’t have access to the discovery+ app.)
Find who you subscribed through below and follow the steps:
- Amazon Prime Video Channels: You can stream discovery+ using the Prime Video app and at amazon.com/gp/video/storefront on your computer. Sign in with your Amazon account and search for the discovery+ channel.
- The Roku Channel: You can stream discovery+ on The Roku Channel (on your Roku) and at TheRokuChannel.com on your computer. Sign in with your Roku account and search for the discovery+ channel.
- DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM: Go to How to access discovery+.
- DISH: Go to discovery+ through Dish.
- Sling TV: Install the Sling TV app and sign in with your Sling TV account. Search for the discovery+ channel.
Need help? Please contact your provider for support.
Subscribed another way?
If you subscribed at discoveryplus.com or via the discovery+ app, go to Sign In to discovery+.