If you don’t know your discovery+ password, you can reset it. You need to have access to your account email in order to reset your password.
Note If you subscribed to discovery+ through Prime Video Channels, The Roku Channel, DIRECTV, DIRECTV STREAM, DISH, or Sling TV, you’ll need to stream discovery+ using those apps where you signed up. (You won’t have access to the discovery+ app.)
If you subscribed at discoveryplus.com or using the discovery+ app, here’s how to reset your password:
- Go to discoveryplus.com and choose Sign In (upper-right corner).
- On the sign-in screen, choose Forgot Password?
- Enter your discovery+ account email and choose Email Me.
- Check your inbox for a Reset your password email sent by discovery+.
- Open this email and choose Reset Your Password.
- Enter and confirm your new strong password (at least 8 characters, with an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a number) and choose Save.
- Now, sign in to discovery+ with your account email and your new password.
No password reset email?
If you don’t get a password reset email from firstname.lastname@example.org within a few minutes, do the following:
- Be sure to search all inbox folders (including Promotions and Spam).
- Try the password reset steps above for each of your email accounts.
If you still don’t get a password reset email, please contact us for help.