First, make sure both your device and your TV meet the requirements for using Chromecast, then follow the instructions below:
- Make sure the phone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open discovery+ and choose the Google Cast button .
- Choose the device that you want to cast to.
- Start watching something.
To stop casting, choose the Cast button again and then Disconnect.
If Chromecast isn't working on your device, here are some things to try:
- Update your device to the latest OS version.
- Try restarting your Wi-Fi and reconnecting your devices.
- (iOS only) On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings, then scroll down and select discovery+. Make sure Bluetooth and Local Network are both turned on. Close discovery+ and reopen the app.
Need help? Go to Google's Chromecast support article.