First, make sure both your device and your TV meet the requirements for using AirPlay, then follow the instructions below:
- Make sure both your devices are turned on.
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV. If you're unable to connect, try restarting your Wi-Fi and reconnecting your devices.
- Open discovery+ on your iPhone or iPad and start watching something.
- Tap the screen and then choose the AirPlay icon .
- Choose the device that you want to AirPlay to.
If AirPlay isn't working on your device, here are some things to try:
- Update your device to the latest OS version.
- Check your AirPlay device settings. Make sure your speaker and AirPlay access are unrestricted.
Need help? Go to Apple's AirPlay isn't working article.