You can now multitask on your mobile device while watching discovery+ with Picture in Picture. PiP allows you to utilize other apps at the same time as you stream your favorites on discovery+.
How to enable Picture in Picture on your Apple device:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings
- Select “General”
- Select “Picture in Picture”
- Toggle on “Start PiP Automatically”
Please note: PiP is not yet available on Android devices but it is coming soon!
How to use PiP with discovery+:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the discovery+ app and find something to watch
- Once the video is playing, swipe up from the bottom of your screen. If your iPhone or iPad has a Home button, press that instead.
- The discovery+ app should automatically shrink to PiP, allowing you to interact with other apps while continuing to watch.
To return to full screen, tap the full screen icon on your video.
If you have more questions about using Picture in Picture with discovery+, please contact us.