If you get a 'No internet connection' error message, here are some things to try:
- Try switching to another Wi-Fi network.
- Try using a wired connection with your computer (instead of a Wi-Fi network). To do this, connect your computer to your router using an Ethernet cable.
- If other people are using the same network, ask them to temporarily pause their activity. This will allocate as much bandwidth as possible for streaming discovery+.
- Try restarting your network devices (e.g. modem, router, etc.) and devices.
- Try using another device.