Many factors can affect video playback, including network bandwidth, connection speed, and available memory on your device.
If you experience issues with video playback, here are some things to try:
- Check your Wi-Fi connection.
- Try signing out and signing in to discovery+.
- Try switching to another Wi-Fi network.
- Try using a wired connection with your computer (instead of a Wi-Fi network). To do this, connect your computer to your router using an Ethernet cable.
- If other people are using the same network, ask them to temporarily pause their activity. This will allocate as much bandwidth as possible for streaming discovery+.
If you're still experiencing video playback issues, try resetting your network devices. Here's how:
- On your device, close the discovery+ app.
- Turn off your device.
- Unplug your network devices (e.g. modem, router, etc.) and devices. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug them back in.
- Turn on your device.
- Open the discovery+ app, and try watching something.