If you experience an AVFoundationErrorDomain-11819 error while watching an episode on your Apple TV or iOS device, you will need to refresh your device to clear the error. Please try the following steps to resolve the issue.
Restart your Apple TV:
- Unplug your Apple TV as well as the TV it's connected to from power for a minimum of 2 minutes.
- Plug both devices back in.
- Turn both devices back on.
- Then reopen the discovery+ app and try watching an episode again.
iPhone or iPad
Restart your iPhone or iPad:
- Press and hold the side button and one of the volume buttons at the same time until the sliders appear, then drag the top slider to power your device off.
- After 10 seconds, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn your device back on.
- Once your device powers on, reopen the discovery+ app and try watching an episode again.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact us.